25 – 27 October, 2013
â€śReef Feast â€“ The Best of Palm Coveâ€ť, is a 3 day food event showcasing the local produce at its peak, and is in the hands of some of Tropical North Queenslandâ€™s most creative and imaginative chefs.
This year will be bigger, brighter and better than ever, with restaurants and cafes offering tastes to tempt the most discerning palates. From Friday 25th October to Sunday 27th award winning restaurants will tempt you with special dishes with some providing entertainment.
Marques offering mouth-watering delights will line the Esplanade on the main day where visitors are spoiled for choice with things to do in Palm Cove and can stroll amongst the ancient Melaleuca trees of Palm Coveâ€™s famous, palm fringed, sandy beach and enjoy the sights, sounds, and flavours of this exciting family event.
This showcase of our region and its lush tropical bounty is spread over three days and is a must for the whole family. Experience exclusive wine and produce dinners, cooking demonstrations, live music, food seminars and a family market day teaming with an incredible array of divine food stalls.
We look forward to seeing you there.
View the Reef Feast Palm Cove Program Guide Below:
Friday 25 October
- James Squires Craft Beer Luncheon
- As part of October Craft Beer Month, The Surf Club Palm Cove will be holding a Craft Beer Luncheon on Friday 25 October. Tickets are $65 per person. Contact (07) 4059 1244.
- Reef Feast Beach Party
- Celebrate the start of an amazing weekend with an icy cold beer and delicious cuisine at the Reef Feast Welcome Beach Party! The Surf Club Palm Cove from 5:30pm – 8:30pm, $30 per person, includes welcome drink on arrival, beer taste testing, stand up fork-food and entertainment. Contact (07) 4059 1244
- Mud Crab Madness
- Join us for this feast of Tropical North Queensland’s favourite crustacean. The Rising Sun Bar & Bistro, $79 for 2 persons, includes a schooner of tap beer or glass of wine on arrival. Contact (07) 4059 0889
Saturday 26 October
- TNQ Beer Awards Judging
- All categories, The Surf Club Palm Cove. 9am – 5pm, Free Entry
- Seafood Saturday
- Various restaurants throughout Palm Cove. See inside the program (below) for participating restaurants
- Peppers Gourmet Food Trail Dinner
- Includes 5 course with two glasses of wine served with entree, main and dessert. $159 per person. Contact (07) 4059 9200
- Peppers Beach Club & Spa
- Palm Cove will host a five course degustation dinner designed by internationally renowned Executive Chef, Thomas Ege.
Sunday 27 October
- Taste Paradise
- The definitive foodie event in Tropical North Queensland. Free Entry, Tasting Plates $5 – $10. See sample menus here.
Download a copy of the Reef Feast Palm Cove program guide by clicking the image below.
For the entire list of Tast Paradise sample menu’s click here.
Reef Feast Palm Cove 2013 proudly brought to you by